1.08.2012

Fathers and boys

Written by me to the girl from the Budapest
__________________________________
 
It seems to me that our parents play a great role in our life. They form our personality, bring up our mood and there is new human in the end. No one knows how close can be boy with his father and in other hand, how they can be different and diverse with showing a great deal of variety.  One time I think that my father want to make me some troubles, but then I come to understanding – everything is OK, this man knows what to do and always helps me, it’s no matter that I’m a girl.
Boy and father have a special type of relations. The way of ideal relationship is when boy respects his father, and father can keep up feeling of friendship with him. It is very important, because every human like when everybody around understand them. To my mind it is too hard to become a real man without father. Everybody adjust that relations between girls and fathers not the same. Father is a basis of a family at all, and the object of imitation for his son. For instance, imitation is the base of all human life. All our life we imitate things that happen around us. Son wants to be like his father when he will grow up, if he respected him and respects now.
I don’t realize how it is hard to grow up without father - I’m a girl. But more, I don’t realize how to grow up without father when you are a boy.  Strangely that there are millions of boys in the world growing up without such a needful part of a family institution.  But how can woman bring up a man, I mean a real man. Amazingly that this phenomenon plays a great role in the life of the world. But isn't it mean that fathers is the element with no need.
I wish that every family in the world be full and happy. It is very important for happiness of humanity at all.

2 коментарі:

Piece

Piece
The way to Ahimsa